Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Another scenario for this issue that in biztalk administration console, schema referenced by map has been deleted

This issue seems to happen only in BizTalk 2010, maybe onwards.

A few days ago, I had this issue and I blogged the fix here.

Today it has a different scenario.

As the previous blog said, as long as I removed the masp reference in the BizTalkMgmtDb, the warnning message will not show.

However, as long as I deployed the maps project, this issue shows up again in the administration console. And there are no any maps shown in the application even the maps assembly was added in the resource.

This one seems to do with the maps project and schemas project are in seperated solution, also the map project has reference to schemas from GAC. In the end I have to delete the application and redeploy each project (schemas, then maps) one by one and it worked.

No comments: